Thais Fry from Thais Photography
Hi everyone! My name is Thais Fry. I met Tori on Facebook when I joined the group Creative Social Hour. Tori posted that she was looking for someone who was willing to do photography coverage for the next CSH event, and although, I was super excited to help out, our schedules ended up not working with one another. Fast forward, I reached out to Tori, when I decided to rebrand my photography business, and she ended up creating what today is my logo + other goodies for my new brand. After that, I not only had the most amazing time shooting a couple session for her and her man, but also we got to hangout to talk about life and business. Crazy how a simple Facebook contact can become a real life relationship, just like that! Props to social media!
As you can probably tell by now, I’m a photographer. I specialize in outdoor couples + wedding + elopement photography. I was born and raised in beautiful (and tropical!) Brazil and I miss home 7 out of 7 days a week. I moved to the U.S. back in 2009 to learn English and experience a different culture. At that time, I was craving for a new adventure, and that was exactly what I got! I married my best friend and together we have two adorable huge dogs named Brutus and Titus. Life has thrown us some curve balls, but we are swing it to win it! I’m absolutely crazy about my man, our dogs, family and friends. For me, meaningful connections are what life is all about and it is the one thing it makes it all worth it!
Lately, considering my lack of expertise in time management, it’s pretty accurate to state that I don’t have much time for styling myself. But, as a woman who likes to pamper herself every now and then (more like every now or never, these days! Hahaha…), I know a few good quick tricks that help me not look like a total slob (me overreacting my lack of style here!) every time I need to step out of the house.
- Old good denim and leather jacket - This combo is a killer. Except for summertime, I’ll wear my jeans pretty much year round no matter what the occasion is (okay, maybe I won’t wear it for a wedding but you get my point! hahaha)! When you throw a leather jacket on top of your old favorite denim it gives (at least to me!) a well deserved upgrade to your everyday look. It’s perfect for a girls night out or a date night with your man!
- Messy Hair Bun for the win! (dirty hair don’t care!) - I don’t think I need a description for this one. Every woman has been there, done that! It’s a bad hair day saver and also a great way to not let people know how desperately you need some down time to wash your hair and get it pampered. Am I right or am I right? hahaha - Link: http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/hair/tools-techniques/summer-hairstyles/high-bun-1
- Eyebrows on Fleek (go get yourself an Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer, girl! You can thank me later.) – Link: http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/brow-definer/brow-definer.html?cgid=brows#start=3&cgid=brows
- Praise the flats! - I’m all about comfort. No matter what is the weather outside, you’ll rarely see me on hills. Now, you will certainly see me rocking cozy winter boots for cold days or awesomely comfortable leather sandals for a day out in the summer. Either way, flats are my best friends and this relationship is one I’m committed for life!
- Smile! (Seriously! The best thing one person can ever wear is a big/warm/welcoming smile! Nothing will ever make a better statement than being a kind, positive and joyful human being)